Thursday, July 23, 2015

Summertime fun

Summer time shenanigans are in motion at the Hargis household! Forts, and swimming and playing I things we prolly shouldn't be! I can honestly say that Blake is the biggest blessing we have ever had in our lives, he makes our lives so interesting, full of love and..... SO MESSY!!!


Blake and I took it upon ourselves to build a fort one rainy boring day!














I think it ended up pretty great!



Blake and I also like to enjoy the sun [ps- Blake is not laying out- I promise! He was getting sunscreened and was cracking up!]










I turned my head for two seconds! And Donuts....DONUTS EVERYWHERE!






Blake loves playing in his water table, and the mud. Lots of mud!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...